Friday, February 29, 2008

More Rediff Shopping Unhappy customers posting links

Hi !
Also visit above links and post your review tooo on it :)
1. http://www.immihelp.com/experience/readentries.do?category=47
2. http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/Shopping.Rediff.com-925047546.html
3. http://www.complaints.com/tagged/shopping.htm
4. http://www.complaintrepair.com/Bad_Rediff_shopping_experience.htm
5. http://rediffshop.rediffblogs.com/
Regards,
Siddharth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I ordered for 2 polo T shirts for Rs. 249+shipping. I was extremely happy that I got the parcel delivered within 5 days. But when I opened the packet I was shocked to see 2 shirts of no quality. The sample they displayed in the site was very good. And they mentioned the color may change. I ordered for stripe T-shirts and I got one black color and 1 white color plain T shirts. Both were not even usable quality.

Anyone planning to buy from them please avoid. They display one item and deliver another item. Rediffshopping is the number 1 cheaters in online marketing.

My name is Aneesh and I can be contacted on helloaneesh@yahoo.com.